Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Frustratingly unfair...

Even though I should take it into consideration that you finished this project in a mere three days I just can't help it but to be the unpopular nagger.

Controls:
The controls are just bad. There shouldn't be the question "if" I want to pick up single items like tools. When I click these items he should just pick them up. The same ad in breaking rocks. If I only have one choice don't force me to click a second time to approve my actions. It hurts because of the time you just don't have for clicking a few times. Shortcut buttons would have helped. Also that I have to constantly click to make my guy move is just plain annoying at this day and age.

Gameplay:
While I do like the idea of survival games this game just hits rock bottom. While you force the player to take fast an accurate decisions you don't support the him at all. It's like giving the player all the tools he wants only to flip the finger at him while screaming: "You've got to play the game the way I want!"

There is basically "no" room for mistakes. The game is punishing and unforgiving. It pretends it gives me a lot choices but hinders me at any given situation and moment. That's just bad game design.

Oh, and just in case someone sees himself in the need of being apologetic: I played games like Demons Souls and while this game wants to see me dead, it never felt unfair and so frustratingly restrictive.

Sound:
Good. Nothing outstanding here. Nice music and funny dialog, even though clichéd. The constant nagging of my little survivor just annoyed the hell out of me.

Graphics:
Nothing new here. Lovable and funny. Even though I would have preferred less dicks on the screen.

GemCraft GemCraft

Gah! Do you know...

... what you have done? I am playing this game for days now! Is perfect mix of suplicity and complex gem - combinations this game made me a GemCraft - Zombie! Well done, sir. Although I miss some backround music. Thats why I give you a 9/10 and a 5/5!

Meet and Fuck My Favorite Meet and Fuck My Favorite

Surprise!

Usually there kind of games are just horrible. Maybe I like this one only because of the pretty hot teacher, but it was fun, short and worthwhile. So anyone who looks after a decent short Hentai - Game should be kind of satisfied with this game here.

5/5 because I want to honor good work on games like this
8/10 because more options/freedom in this game would have been more appealing.

Contour Contour

Its not bad...

...by any means, but sometimes I had the feeling, that the ball physics were pretty flawed. "But" it wouldn´t be fair to say, that this alone would make this game bad, since I couldn´t do it better. It remains a good idea and a "good" game, but with sometimes unbalanced stages.

I could be wrong, but I tried to be objective as good as possible.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Pretty good!

I like this game!
Although it was tad too easy for me. I liked the hidden/last character as well. I mean... a smiling little idiot with a lollipop as a weapon! I must admit, that I was surprised. The spear guy was already pretty cool. And than this one... hilarious!
The Ending was pretty cool, too. Inspired by Super Mario Bros. 2 if I remember right, no? This game deserves high five.